4 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Product and Pricing Manager to join our Product Pricing department. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
The Product and Pricing Manager will review, analyse and manage the Society's savings product range including, product criteria, pricing construct, margins and volumes. This includes product development and evaluation of the Society's product proposition and managing the product range towards the delivery of the corporate plan targets. You will also ensure that the existing product range is effectively streamlined to provide further efficiencies across the business.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Highly numerate and able to interpret disparate financial trends
* Problem solving with the ability to draw clear conclusions and recommendations from multiple data sources and trends. Creates simplicity from complexity.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Educated to degree or equivalent level
* Previous experience in a Product and Pricing role ideally within financial services.
* Must be very well organised and have good attention to detail.
* Must be comfortable with a fast moving working environment and be self motivated
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals & Health Shield cash plan
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.