about 1 year ago
At Hearst Live we passionately believe in the power of live experiences to help our readers get more out of life, and to deliver impact for our brand partners.
Having seen significant growth across this sector for Hearst and Hearst Live we are looking to recruit passionate industry leading professionals who will be part of a growing team within a leading global media company.
By bringing to life our brands we strive to create live experiences that enable, inspire and excite our valued audiences and clients so they can deeply engage with the Hearst brands and audiences.
Hearst Live is the award winning live events division of Hearst UK. Creating live experiences for our iconic media brands such as Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living.
Reporting to the Head of Hearst Live Sponsorship this role will have responsibility for the creation and commercial development of brand partnerships for Hearst Live experiences. Specific leadership across the luxury goods & high net worth lifestyle sectors and a focus on Hearst Live experiences across our luxury lifestyle titles including Esquire, Harper’s Bazaar & our new Salon QP luxury watch fair.
* Lead the creation of existing Hearst owned live event sponsorship and partnership assets across the Hearst Live portfolio
* Work with Head of Sponsorship to create and deliver client growth strategy for Live events
* Sell event sponsorship and partnerships to current clients across the existing and new Hearst brand experiences
* Identify & nurture new client opportunities
* Lead integrated sponsorship and partnership pitches, involving multiple internal Hearst stakeholders
* Work with the wider Hearst Live team in the growth & evolution of our live experiences
* Experience of new client acquisition or current client development either direct to client, via agency or otherwise
Excellence in Live Experience
* Proven experience in creating, developing and pitching award winning live experiences or integrated campaigns
* Clear understanding of the future live brand experience and retail experience
* Passionate in pushing innovation & creative brand solutions within the live experience sector
* Demonstrate clear understanding of the Hearst audiences, their challenges, passions and how to engage with the them through live experiences
* Experience of working across multiple audience sectors and in creating, pitching live experiences to client brands
* A strong professional background in luxury sector is highly preferable
* Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across all levels from peer to C-suite
* Proven results in selling sponsorship and partnership opportunities to new and existing clients
* Established relationships with clients (direct) or agency that may be relevant to Hearst Live
* Process-driven, with a keen eye for detail and a tough self-assessment approach to accuracy & excellence of delivery
* Confidence to manage upwards, with the ability to improve & add value to team work quality
* Desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and adapt to new needs and pressures
* Ability to persuade and influence diverse groups of people when developing client proposals and experiences
* Proven ability to work within a team culture, manage upwards and support team members beyond core remit
* Passionate about live experiences and complete belief in the power of live experiences
* Self-starter attitude, confident but not arrogant, self-belief and an always learning attitude
* Clear passion and commitment to a non-9-to-5 role, including working evening & weekend events