4 months ago
AXA Partners is recruiting for a Management Information (MI) Delivery Manager. This is an exciting time to join Axa in this challenging role where you will work closely with the Underwriting team, Commercial Account Managers, IT and Finance to understand and define the report requirements; producing reports that can lead to decision making and partners discussions.
The overall purpose of the role is to support AXA Travel Insurance’s MI strategy, ensuring it remains in line with AXA Assistance’s group overall BI strategy. You will ensure that the management information data warehouse is maintained, including all existing file transfers and reporting functions and look for ways to improve the performance, speed and production of existing and new reporting requirements.
* Manage the Business Analyst team responsible for the report creation and the analysis of new data source systems.
* Produce Management Information to agreed standards of accuracy and timescales for use internally and externally
* Responsible to gather and provide feedback to end user regarding reporting issues
* Design and test new MI reports and bring into service new releases once signed off by the stakeholders
* Contributing ideas, collaborating and delivering the most effective software solution to provide internal and external management information
* Lead the design and development of MI requirements, providing accurate estimates on timelines and data availability
* Provide ad hoc data analysis to senior and operational management.
* University degree or equivalent in Maths, IT, Business
Economics, Actuarial sciences, Physics or Finance.
* Good standard of ability in SQL programming with
SQL Server. Database structures, data warehouse concepts and designs, data
cleansing and testing techniques, project management
* Dashboard developments experience in Power BI,
Tableau or other visualization tool.
* Proven record within the Insurance industry of
in depth data analysis and outputs.
* To have the ability and willingness
to take complex business requirements and progress them through analysis, and development, supporting the data engineer final model creation.
* Confident communicator, articulate and can negotiate at all levels
* Demonstrate proficiency in producing
high-quality policy wordings, reports, letters and presentations
* Clear analytical approach, with ability to
manage complex financial data and statistics
* Able to maintain a successful balance between
strategic forward-planning and day-to-day complex details
* Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
* Solid experience of working effectively within
global teams to support clear direction and workflow
* Evident ability to work at pace through
conflicting priorities and with minimal guidance
* Fluency in another language (French,
Spanish or German)
* Experience within Travel insurance specifically
* Experience of working on multiple projects
* Quickly understands the business issues and data
challenges of client's organisation and industry
* Previous experience in managing small team
* Results orientated with good communication and
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
What We Offer
* Up to 10% annual bonus
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Nissan discount club
* Company pensions scheme Up to 6% business contributions
* Travel Insurance – for yourself and family
* Motor breakdown cover
* On Commencement of employment, Entitled to participate in Company Life Assurance Cover
* Healthcare benefits
* Season ticket loan
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.