3 months ago
The Manager, Amazon Retail Marketing, is responsible for acquiring new customers for Audible from Amazon websites, across desktop, mobile & apps. You will constantly seek new ways to bring new customers to Audible, evaluate these according to the projected impact, and execute campaigns and projects to deliver these ideas in conjunction with the team. You will have deep knowledge of the key drivers of the acquisition channel and will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to deliver results and meet the team’s goal of growing the Audible member base from amongst Amazon customers.
You will manage multiple priorities and execute key strategic projects, working cross-functionally and globally with a range of stakeholders. You will be expected to work autonomously in a way that drives the most impact towards the team goals.
As a Channel Manager, Amazon Retail Marketing, you are responsible for;
· Executing key projects to deliver subscription growth in line with financial commitments
· Constantly seeking new ways to drive new customers to Audible from Amazon surfaces and evaluating these ideas according to their potential impact
· Tracking key performance indicators across the funnel
· Understanding of the performance of your channel, what drives it and what levers you can pull to influence its performance
· Identifying, investigating and explaining changes and risks in these metrics and channels, and communicating these in a timely way to leadership
· Providing input and recommendations to Marketing leadership as to new opportunities to be pursued
· Evaluating campaign and feature performance and communicating this to stakeholders as needed
· Developing strong relationships with teams at Audible and Amazon to facilitate partnerships
· Working autonomously and setting own priorities according to the business needs
· Bachelor's degree is required.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role.
· Experience of marketing and advertising and a strong understanding of online advertising.
· Detail orientated with strong organizational and communication skills and a proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results.
· Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
· Be a talented communicator and problem solver.
· Ability to work in a high–energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
· Be highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment.
· A background in digital content and / or membership based businesses
· A passion for culture and for technology
· A knowledge of SQL would be an added bonus