5 months ago
GNS (Global Network Services) operates in all regions globally to drive scale and relevance for the American Express Brand through our Acquiring and Issuing partners.
The Manager, Global Marketing Excellence, is a central marketing role that will play an integral role in the GNS Global Product and Marketing team.
The successful candidate would be an experienced marketer who will work closely with Director, Marketing Excellence, as well as AMEX Centres of Excellence (COEs) and regional marketing teams to drive development and deployment of impressive body of marketing know how. With the objective of creating strong value for our Acquiring / Issuing Partners, enabling GNS marketing community and contributing to delivery of strong commercial results globally.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Work closely with various internal COE teams (such as International Consumer Services & Global Merchant Services Marketing teams, Global Commercial Services Marketing, Risk, Enterprise Digital & Analytics and Corporate Affairs & Communications ) to develop in depth content for Cardholder and Merchant Marketing Excellence Modules
* Work with internal business partners on an ongoing basis to develop and update business cases based on latest learnings for global best practice recommendations around:
* New Partner Pitches
* Acquisition: Top of Funnel, Face to Face, Digital, Member Get Member, Internal Acquisition, etc.
* Early Engagement
* Digital Engagement/Mobile App
* Analytical Tools / Capabilities
* Merchant Campaigns – Inbound, POC
* Member Engagement
* New Product Launches
* Cobrand RFPs
* Launch and maintain communication channels to enable global knowledge sharing
* Co-ordinate Global Marketing Excellence calls, events, and other activities as required
* Collaborate with Global Directors in GNS marketing in delivering high profile internal and Partner facing materials and experiences (from digital toolkits to high profile Partner forums)
* Stay up to date on marketing trends and innovations, both internal and external to Amex, that affect channels, content, and creative and evaluate whether they are a strategic fit for our partners
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
* Financial Services Retail or specific Card Issuing or Merchant Acquiring marketing experience
* Superior project management skills/organizational skills and ability to multitask in delivering complex initiatives.
* Excellent influencing skills, interpersonal skills and relationship management skills. An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills.
* Well-rounded product and marketing experience in financial services, issuing and/or acquiring. Hands on knowledge of specific disciplines such as CM acquisition (incl. digital), engagement, merchant marketing; proven practical achievements in those areas.
* Passionate customer focus with a growth mind-set and determination to succeed. Energetic and optimistic team player.
* Experience leading external resources (agencies) with internal resources to deliver against key initiatives.
* Understanding of cultural differences and how those should be considered in driving decisions and actions.
* High energy, strong will to win, self-starter. Able to thrive in a fast paced, amorphous environment.
* Quick learner, strong common sense. Excellent external market trends and competitive landscape knowledge.
* Superb analytical skills and financial acumen. Commercial mind-set.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2019, 11:30:16 AM