6 months ago
* A Manager – Campaign Effectiveness at our head offices in Swindon
* £41,951-£60,596 per annum, based on a 35 week.
* Flexible working conditions considered.
* Please send in your application with a covering letter by 19/02/2018
An exciting opportunity exists in Nationwide’s Campaign Effectiveness Marketing team to play a pivotal role in helping us deliver our member contact strategy. We are looking for a manager who is passionate about the use of data to tell compelling stories and drive improvements to the performance and delivery of outcomes for all our 1-1 marketing.
All our people have commitments and interests outside of their working day. The diversity that brings is something our colleagues and our members value. We recognise that traditional working patterns don’t work for everyone, so we’re delighted to welcome your application for this role on a full time hours basis or on a flexible working basis.
Examples of the types of flexible working we offer include reduced hours, part time and job sharing.
We guarantee that your application will be judged only on the skills and capabilities you can offer compared to the requirements of the role, and that we’ll be open and transparent in our conversations with you about how your specific preferences can be accommodated against the demands of this position.
Who we're looking for
You’ll need to:
* Lead a team of three senior analyst’s, delivering meaning and actionable analysis of out 1-1 marketing performance.
* Analysing and interpreting campaign data to identify patterns and implications, and helping your team do the same.
* Putting the customer at the heart of the business by delivering actionable recommendations that drive business decision making
* Preparing detailed analysis and present to senior marketing stakeholders and/or key business stakeholders
* Be a good communicator with the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders across the business.
* Ideally, have a good understanding of financial services, product and market trends and an awareness of the strategic role of Customer Marketing in delivering corporate and marketing plans.
* Ideally have some knowledge of customer analysis, statistical theories and data manipulation techniques.
* Have some SAS knowledge and experience of delivering insights from large data sets.
* Have an advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and have the ability to present findings in a compelling way to senior stakeholders.
* Help drive team forward and promote team working
* A desire to explore new and innovative approaches that provide appropriate answers to our business questions.
* Be degree qualified (or equivalent) with a numerical or relevant business qualification.
What you'll be doing
As a Campaign Effectiveness Manager, your role will be to use your analytical skills to interpret the results of marketing campaigns and provide strategic recommendations how they might be improved in the future. You’ll leading a team, so as well as your own analysis skills you’ll need to be able to bring the best out of others.
You will be using SAS analytical software and Excel to do your analysis but the crucial part of your role will be interpreting your findings and understanding the implications for the direction of our contact strategy.
You will then need to engage with stakeholders and help to facilitate strategic business decisions, so good communication and “story telling” skills are essential.
You will be required to respond to complex business problems with accountability for meeting deadlines and making strategic recommendations with significant business implications.