Market Research – Account manager
This company focuses on providing complex market research solutions across all sectors, offering enhanced market research, consulting and analytics approaches. As part of an established full-service market research team this role will be handling mostly ad hoc Quantitative research with plenty of client facing duties. The purpose of this role will be to manage projects across all sectors with some liaising with the advance analytics teams where necessary.
This company is now an industry recognised research analytics consultancy who've recently won some real acclaim from doing conference/industry speaking and papers on advanced approaches across Customer analytics, Research analytics and now into Data science. As a result, they are a highly profitable and well run medium sized agency. They are looking for a new team member who could be anyone from an experienced Research Executive, SRE, Research Manager or Associate director who must have ad hoc experience and maybe a little continuous experience too.
This agency is really hot on training their people so they maintain the high standard and keep employee happy and engaged. Training programmes and roles are sculpted around the individuals depending on career aspirations and development needs. Plus you get to work in a broad team with some of the most adept market researcher and analysts in the game - working across various sectors & project types.
So, if you want to join these guys you’ll need to show them you are someone who is keen to take things up a notch and willing to take your quantitative research skills to the next level. Along with this they are keen to meet a commercially minded “can do” researchers who really loves working with clients and developing opportunities.
These guys are ideally looking for a research who is looking for a long-term career move and so they will invest in your future accordingly. They’ll assess your technical and personal development needs, structuring a mix of formal training and more immediate day to day mentoring and guidance.
· Must have some experience of ad-hoc quantitative research
· Experience working on Segmentation work
· Proven experience designing quantitative questionnaires
· Ability to co-ordinate research projects from start to finish
· Should have excellent Excel skills and be a strong analytical thinker
· Able to deliver conclusions and recommendations from research findings
· An obvious passion and drive to develop skills to progression career in market research
· Should have some experience explaining business or research findings to internal or external audiences
· Should be confident and practised at delivering to deadlines
· Must have right to work in the UK
JOB VACANCY – Research Exec - Senior Research Executive - Research Manager – Associate Director
SALARY - £25-52,000 + benefits
LOCATION – West London / Home counties / Surrey / Kent / Weybridge / Woking / Guildford / Leatherhead / Kingston / Clapham junction
If you are interested please apply or contact:
Enlight Consulting a dedicated bespoke recruitment consultancy with a focus across the insight, market research, planning and analytics industries.