Market Research Analyst
£20-25K plus great benefits
Somerset commutable from Bath/Taunton/Bristol/Yeovil
Want to work in an area of outstanding natural beauty?
This expanding agency is looking for an experienced Market Research Analyst to compliment the team and find out everything there is to know about their client and client's customers.
- Your role will be taking on board market research on behalf our clients in order to optimise their marketing goals and objectives
- Looking into customer types, industry sectors, demographics, buying habits, customer habits and preferences and persona building.
- Undertaking B2C and B2B (mainly) research, surveys and relevant data and compiling into a presentable format in order to contribute to the overall marketing objectives.
- Presenting your findings directly to key heads internally, your research and findings will play a key role in optimising the marketing approach.
- Presenting and educating the client on your findings and putting forward next stage conclusions.
Qualifications and Skills
- A thorough understanding of B2B (priority) and B2C Marketing
- A thorough understanding of Consumers at all levels (end users and decision makers)
- A passion for getting to grips with the customers' goals, their products and their customers.
- The ability to quickly and efficiently undertake research and compile it professionally.
- The ability to read and understand relevant data
- A passion for marketing and particularly digital marketing
- A 'geek like' love for data
- Sufficient computer skills (including microsoft packages) in order to present findings
- The confidence to present your findings and educate your audience on the information
- A knowledge of all tools and techniques required to source and compile the above.
Interested? Please send in your CV today
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.