My client are looking for a Market Researcher with experience in a range of research techniques with within a commercial environment. The ideal candidate will also have excellent analytic skills, as well as proven experience in analysing and interpreting a range of different research sources
My client are an industry leader in Tyne and Wear.
Sitting within the Marketing function, the key responsibilities of the Market Researcher is to manage a wide range of research, using both qualitative and quantitative techniques to identify market opportunities. This role also includes designing and managing research conducted in-house as well, as working with external agencies to deliver actionable insight to the organisation. The overall purpose of the team is to support and shape the delivery of the corporate strategy through the production and dissemination of market intelligence and insight.
The successful Market Researcher will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Market Research position in a commercial environment
- Possess excellent analytic skills
- Proven experience in analysing and interpreting a range of different research sources
- Excellent time keeping skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver projects to strict deadlines
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Within commuting distance of the office in Newcastle upon Tyne
Competitive Salary with Benefits package