4 months ago
Market Risk Analyst – Triton Square
Market Risk Analyst – Triton Square
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Market Risk Analyst. This role is part of the Market Risk Data team who are responsible for the sourcing, validation and integrity of market data and parameters used in valuation and risk metrics across Santander UK business areas. This is a role with a wide scope and provides exposure to global systems and stakeholders and several different asset classes.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Market Risk Analyst your main responsibilities will be
* Validation and certification of market data used for Valuations and Risk reporting in Santander UK
* Development and enhancement of market data processes to make for a more efficient operational environment.
* Administering and remedying market data queries which may occur through the working day
* Ad hoc project work which may include sourcing, warehousing and governance of new price or parameters
Minimum skills and experience required:
* Experience of Finance Operations or Risk on a wholesale/Investment banking environment
* Strong Excel (ideal VBA, SQL)
* A strong analytic background
* Strong work ethic and ability to hit tight deadlines
* Spanish speaker ideal
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Triton Square, London
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It’s one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.