Marketing Account Director (Automotive Industry)
Our client is a fast-growth, award-winning business, recently winning at the European Customer Service & Contact Centre Awards. They employ 250 people across 4 UK locations and a European office in Gothenburg, Sweden. The company offers their clients a wide range of sales support services and technology solutions proven to help them grow.
Their pioneering business has an impressive portfolio of solutions and services designed to integrate seamlessly with the customers.
Position: Marketing Account Director
Location: Nantwich or Milton Keynes
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £90,000 plus package
About the role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Account Director to lead on the creation and management of their new marketing agency.
This is an amazing opportunity to be at the forefront of the creation and management of a new marketing agency, all within the safe and established environment of an industry-leading services business, with all the core support functions in place and ready access to their impressive 23 blue-chip clients. This new venture is being launched in response to increasing demand from clients for them to offer a wider range of marketing services in support of their existing sales support, telemarketing and technology solutions.
- Developing the company's proposition and branding
- Work with the CEO on developing a sensible long-term business plan
- Design our set of marketing solutions
- Build a department along with a network of partners
- Work alongside the highly successful bid team to win new major accounts
- Work with the existing Account Directors who will introduce you to senior contacts and decision makers at their blue-chip clients to discuss their proposition
- Build trusted relationships with marketing decision makers
- Act as the principal consultant, to work with clients, to diagnose how effective B2B marketing could help them achieve their sales ambitions
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Exceptional B2B marketing background, including digitial marketing and Account Based Marketing
- Having the gravitas and the confidence to positively influence senior decision makers in Blue-Chip clients
- Strategic consulting to diagnose client marketing challenges
- Creative thinking and design to create effective programmes and campaigns
- Working with multiple staff, freelancers and partner agencies to deliver the overall solution
- Understands and can use marketing technology, such as marketing automation, CRM etc
- Driven and excited by the idea of creating something brand new with access to over 20 globally recognisable automotive brands
- Proven agency-side creative professional
- Have a working knowledge of the automotive industry
- Commercially-minded with profit and loss experience
- Strong networker with senior-level experience. You should be comfortable leading bids / pitches and new business development
- Genuinely passionate with a creative and innovative approach to client briefs
Why you should join them:
The company enjoys an enviable market-leading position in the fleet industry. You will have unrivalled access to new opportunities within their loyal client-base. In addition you will be:
- Supported by a skilled and experienced leadership team
- Supported by class-leading technology
- Introduced to key people within client companies
- Part of a high growth business
- Given an incredible opportunity to grow something new with the support and infrastructure of a successful and well-established business
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Account Director, Marketing Director, Account Director, Key Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital marketing Director, Digital Marketing, Marketing Agency etc
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.