Our business is going from strength to strength so we’re in need of Account Executive who’s full of drive and determination and brimming with energy and enthusiasm.
We are seeking a bright spark to not only delight our clients but to become an integral part of the Bite IT Marekting team.
Someone who’s passionate about all things technology and who’s had experience of successfully managing and executing a number of different campaigns with the channel (reseller, vendor or distribution)
Should you have B2B technology and/or technology channel marketing experience, then this role will be an excellent fit for you.
You’ll have a few year’s experience under your belt and are looking for the opportunity to show your knowledge and, in return, we’ll provide an environment for you to flourish.
This is a relationship-driven role where, as well as the creativity to conceive fantastic and effective ideas, you’ll need the confidence to help shape our proposition, collaborating to create ours and our client’s broader B2B strategy and deliver bespoke campaigns to grow our key accounts.
We’re looking for someone bursting with ideas and eager to be involved wherever they can add value, whether that’s working with our in-house team to develop compelling messages or working directly with clients to deliver to their business goals.
· Strong written and verbal skills – a level of copywriting is involved with the role so you should be confident with your language skills
· Strong ability to evaluate creative design. Is it on brief? How can it be improved? Will it delight the client?
· Articulate in writing and delivering presentations and briefing documents
· Confident in dealing with clients of all levels
· Financial acumen – forecasting, planning & reporting
· Challenging – finding the right time and place to ask the ‘why’ behind what you’re being asked to do
· Self-starter who’s happy to get in there, take a brief and see the potential
· Team player who can support the rest of the business when it’s needed
· Attention to detail – no excuses!
· Multi-tasker – ability to juggle multiple clients and cope under pressure
· Practical – happy to jump in and roll your sleeves up to get the job done
· Educated to a degree level with professional qualifications such as CIM
A bit about us
We’ve just celebrated our second birthday and are full steam ahead into year 3. We work with some of the biggest names in the world of cyber security, cloud services and digital healthcare services.
For many of our clients, we add unique value to truly drive their businesses forward.
We work with agility and creativity across a range of disciplines to help our clients market and sell their services to drive results.
As an agency, we are bound by the client’s deadlines. From time-to-time, all team members may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed. We also support each other by rolling up our sleeves and pulling together no matter how mundane the tasks may be.
This is a full-time role based at our newly refurbished office in Kingston upon Thames, servicing clients across the UK and Ireland.
What’s on offer?
Starting salary £25,000-£30,000 (depending on experience)
9.00am – 5.30pm but flexibility is a must
20 days holiday per year rising with service plus all UK Bank Holidays
A day off on your birthday