6 months ago
Marketing Analyst - P&H Division
£Competitive Salary + Benefits
About the role.
As a Marketing Analyst you will work with the Plumbing and Heating Marketing Teams to provide data that will enable marketing activity and reporting. Responsible for delivering accurate sales and customer data to achieve businesses objectives. You will support the day to day data elements of direct marketing activity (mail, email, phone, sms). Ensuring these are produced to desired standards and delivered to appropriate team/agency to agreed deadlines.
Working closely with and communicating effectively with marketing and multi channel teams to scope requirements, you will recommend improvements on customer selections and testing to achieve campaign objectives. You will also report and analyse performance of direct marketing activity using appropriate tools. A key part of the role will be to identify trends in customer trading behaviour, customer information and marketing activity on a regular basis.
What you need to know:
As a Marketing Analyst you will have data analytics and marketing experience, to include direct marketing or CRM analysis.
* You will be results driven, customer and business focus with strong analytical skills.
* Know how to construct sales measures to evaluate marketing activity.
* Able to use sales reporting software.
* Comfortable reporting and manipulating large amounts of data.
* You will have advanced Excel and understand direct marketing and targeted customer selections
If you’re ready for a new challenge in an exciting new transformation role then apply today. We’d love to tell you more and share our story with you.