Our client is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. They have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships.
Position: Marketing Analyst
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days’ holiday plus buy / sell policy of up to 5 days, BUPA – Private medical insurance, Sponsored car schemes, Pension scheme, Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies, Death in service insurance
About the role:
To provide, develop and evolve marketing reporting. With a particular focus on sharing performance information across the business and suggesting improvements to processes in order to increase return on investment.
The Challenge Ahead:
A department filled with passionate people, excelling in delivering strong communications, best in class marketing materials, hungry to grow, learn and deliver high standards at all times. With a marketing vision to communicate to 100% of the target audience and add real value to the business growth.
- Monitor, review and report on the performance of all aspects that the Marketing Team provide in the role of driving additional registration activity for our client.
- Monitor KPIs, conversion and retention rates for our client, by brand and scheme. Analyse, interpret and distribute monthly reports across key stakeholders as well as the Management Board and provide written summary of the data to explain the key trends and changes.
- Support the Marketing Team with monthly reporting submissions with a focus on analysis and reporting on marketing performance as well as looking at continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor activity across all our clients brand and scheme websites. Report on traffic, conversion rates, campaign referrals and data trends.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of all campaigns, working with the Marketing Manager to consistently increase effectiveness.
- Provide continual analysis on market share and market penetration for each individual brand.
- Work in partnership with the Lead Graphic Designer to report on campaign effectiveness in relation to creative production. Provide insight on what works well and where our client achieve the best return on investment.
- Take ownership of the marketing database, providing contact detail for each campaign issued by our client, working closely with Sales Support and Customer Experience teams to fully understand STORM (bespoke system) and the input of data.
- Be the champion of the marketing automation service, understanding the process flows in detail, ensuring 100% accuracy every time and working to explore new opportunities to improve the communication and results via the platform.
- Work with the Operations Department to enhance reporting and market intelligence using STORM (bespoke system).
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to develop, understand and evolve the customer journey.
- Manage the Change Priority Meetings on behalf of the Marketing Team, by working closely with the Operations Team, Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to progress, collate and manage systems development to drive enhancements.
- Educated to A level standard or with an equivalent business qualification.
- Experience using Google Analytics to provide insight into performance.
- Fluent in the use of marketing database systems and keen to develop new ways of working.
- Strong MS Excel knowledge and application.
- Incredible attention to detail and thoroughness in all endeavours.
- Previous experience in providing analysis and reporting for a Marketing Department is desirable.
- Knowledge of mass mail service providers and experience using them is desirable.
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI is desirable.
- Knowledge of SQL to manipulate data is desirable.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Analyst, CRM Executive, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Marketing Analysis, Researcher, Google Analytics, etc.