9 months ago
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team and support in the continued growth of the business. This role plays a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of the company strategy. You will provide accurate and timely analysis, workings closely with the channel owners to improve funnel conversion and efficiencies. You will be responsible for implementing and delivering an attribution model solution, which is seen as a key company priority in coming year to gain a complete understanding of the customer journey and enable increased investment across the Marketing function.
This is a high profile role, who will be expected to know the performance KPI’s inside out, challenge the channel owners, be able to demonstrate the impact they are having on the business as well as clearly presenting finding to the senior leadership team.
What you'll be doing:
* Take ownership and responsibility for google analytics, ensuring that data is accurate and all relevant data is tracked.
* Quickly design, build and implement a suite of automated, insightful reports for each of the marketing channels. Flagging potential risks and opportunities quickly.
* Become the trusted, go to person in the business for Marketing performance understanding.
* Provide insights in to online customer behaviour through analysis of customer journeys by segment & source
* Work alongside both the channel owners and the relevant squad to drive volume growth and efficiencies by pro-actively identifying trends and insights to help drive conversion improvement, and CPA efficiencies
* Develop an attribution model to understand the end-to-end customer journey
* Work closely with the financial teams, to bring revenue and profitability into all campaigns and analysis.
* Provide ad-hoc analysis and deeper dives in to areas of opportunity
* Monitor competitor and market trends, sharing relevant insight with the wider business
* Work closely with the customer experience teams to analyse the online journey of a customer making recommendations for tests.
* Work with the Data Squad to ensure data consistency across different data stores
Own and develop campaign tagging to ensure all marketing can be accurately tracked through both online & offline conversion
Provide support and training to the marketing & engineering team to help develop a culture of data analysis across the wider business
Responsibility for budgeting and forecasting for all marketing activity, by working closely with the channel owners, online trading director and finance team.Get involved in analysis wider than Marketing. Where you can add value add it.
What we're looking for from you:
* Strong consumer web and marketing experience in an online fast paced environment
* Evidence of successful delivery of data driven web analysis and recommendations to drive forward digital performance
* Strong experience of Google Analytics - including setting up GA, filters, goals and dashboards
* Previous use of Hitwise or other competitor monitoring tools is ideal but not essential
* Previous use of Tableau would be advantageous
* Excellent analytical skills
* Advanced Excel skills
* Knowledge of attribution models, and any experience using attribution tools would be advantageous
* The ability to deliver actionable insight and communicate to non analytics teams
* Appreciation of web development technology
* A sharp eye for detail with accurate grammar and spelling is a must
* Excellent communication / interpersonal skills both written and verbal
* Google analytics qualification (IQ) preferred
* Maths / economics or similar degree
What this role will give you?
This role is vital to the growth ambitions of the business. There is the opportunity to come in and make a massive difference to performance of the marketing team. This role will lead on the weekly marketing trading update and as a result it will have high level exposure to the senior leadership team.
We're offering a salary of circa £40,000 with benefits, a great location in the heart of the city centre and you'll get to work with a team of highly talented, data driven individuals who love finding a better way for our customers.
Who are Zuto?
Zuto is changing the way people buy cars. Our mission is to make financing a car simple. We’re building ground-breaking technology to help customers get the best finance deal and drive away quicker than ever.