6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Insight and Decision Science Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Marketing Analytics Manager you will be responsible for identifying and optimising opportunities across our martech and adtech platforms to improve customer communications and drive marketing effectiveness. You will also provide accurate reporting to demonstrate increased customer engagement and commercial success.
- Lead the roadmap and strategic direction on our Data Management Platform (DMP) for NOW TV to open up new opportunities across our DMP configuration and utilisation to increase prospecting, win-back, cross-sell and customer engagement targets
- Coach and lead a marketing analyst
- Subject matter expert on Adobe Analytics to provide insight and opportunity which drives customer engagement and commercial success
- Evaluate and influence marketing technology to drive personalisation and marketing effectiveness such as use of Adobe Target
- Influence strategic direction and requirements for digital data collection and associated technology such as tag management
- Lead attribution and contribution analysis across owned channels for existing customers whilst considering how paid digital contributes
- Regularly monitor digital analytics in order to identify, validate and quantify opportunities to improve customer communications
- Provide rapid test & learn responses based on the immediacy of results across marketing to drive revenue
- 2+ years’ demonstrable experience driving strategic roadmap across a Data Management Platform (DMP) for audience segmentation, e.g. Bluekai, Adobe Audience Manager, Krux
- 2+ years’ demonstrable experience with programmatic media buying strategy and tools such as Doubleclick Bid Manager, Adobe Advertising Cloud
- 2+ years’ demonstrable experience using Adobe analytics or Google analytics in a corporate environment.
- 2+ years’ demonstrable experience of levering data and insights to drive business value in a large-scale consumer retail business. Examples are media, telco, financial services, insurance
- Experience leading MV test design and execution using tools such as Adobe Target or Optimizely
- Excellent communication both verbal and written and clear articulation of business benefit driven by improved customer communications
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about