3 months ago
Marketing Analytics Professional
Enterprise - BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
You'll create reports, dashboard and ad-hoc analysis to help quantify & measure key growth drivers. In addition, you'll work with our performance & effectiveness marketing teams to operationalize these insights, helping the wider marketing teams understand overall performance and areas for improvement.
What you'll be doing
* Gathering and monitors digital customer, market or product insight to support team understanding and continuous improvement.
* Gathering and analyses qualitative and quantitative information, using basic technical capabilities to ensure results and insights are reported with accuracy, in a timely manner and in conformance with standards.
* Providing regular and ad-hoc reporting as required by the business and supports the development of short and long-term plans.
* Owning marketing attribution and develop an attribution framework to measure & understand the impact of various channel-level marketing activities
* Driving Growth Analytics & Insights - Create reports, dashboard and ad-hoc analysis to help quantify & measure key growth drivers.
* Supporting testing the effectiveness and robustness of models and options for the different segments and businesses and offers specialist advice on a range of issues.
* Developing and maintains internal working relationships, providing data and analysis to relevant teams and educating other functions on reporting outcomes.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Knowledge of Google and Adobe analytics
* Experience of reporting tools such as Tableau
* Experience of attribution models
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Ability to provide excellent written material which is clear, concise and compelling
* Support & partner a high performing sales team
* Analytical and ability to challenge the status quo
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* Self-motivated, articulate and ‘can-do’ attitude
* Able to create and implement effective communication channels/techniques to drive
Why choose us?
Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established BT as a strong, successful brand, with huge scale capable of achieving great things. From supporting emergency services, hospitals, banks and keeping economies around the world online, safe and secure, to delivering large scale technology infrastructure like the creation of BT Sport.
Today in this fast changing, always on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of our future.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.