20 days ago
JOB TITLE: Marketing and Admissions Administrator
SALARY & BENEFITS: Generous salary scale + 2 course lunch + company pension scheme + childcare vouchers + cycle to work scheme + free use of sports facilities including a fitness centre
WORKING HOURS: Term time only – Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm + 5 days to be worked in school holidays
THE COMPANY: We are currently working with a leading co-educational school located in the historic heart of Portsmouth who are seeking a Marketing and Admissions Administrator to join the Marketing and Admissions department.
THE ROLE: The Marketing and Admissions Administrator is responsible for the supporting the successful day-to-day operation of the Marketing and Admissions team at this leading co educational day school.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing and Admissions Administrator role to include:-
• Support the efficient and effective operation of the Marketing and Admissions Department, assisting with delivering the Marketing and Admissions Plan as set out in the Strategic Plan
• Liaison with the Senior School Registrar to be responsible for organising all the Senior School and Sixth Form School Tours
• Assist the Senior School Registrar with the administration of bursary and scholarship applications ensuring that key dates are met to enable a smooth admissions process
• Support the Senior School Registrar with administration relating to the 11+, 13+ and 16+ admissions cycle
• Be responsible for the timely mailing out of school information to prospective families
• Support events associated with the marketing and promotion of the school including but not exclusively Open Morning, Open Afternoons and Entrance Assessments
• Under the guidance of the Head of Marketing and Admissions to amend the school website to ensure that information and documents on the website are up to date
• To support the School Photographer with the administration of any large photography projects and in ensuring the school photo library has adequate marketing images
THE CANDIDATE: The successful applicant for the role will have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills. You will have the ability to develop a positive relationship with prospective parents and be confident handling enquiries by telephone, email and in person.
Key experience essential for the role of the Marketing and Admissions Administrator:-
• Confident IT skills including Microsoft Word & Excel
• Experience working with Database packages
• Live within a commutable distance to Portsmouth
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close