about 1 month ago
Marketing and Business Development Advisor
Position: Marketing and Business Development Advisor
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Highly competitive
Benefits: Flexible working, 28 days holiday allowance plus option to purchase an additional 10 days, Employee Assistance Programme, Pension scheme, Private health insurance and dental plan (policy also includes leisure travel insurance), Life Insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Income Protection Insurance, Flu vaccinations, Leave for charitable activities, Independent Financial Adviser, Vision Care, Career development, Mentoring and coaching, Learning and Development opportunities, Causal dress code, Wellness room, Free fruit, Matched fund-raising, Mobile phone
Closing date for applications: 27th October, 2019
About the role:
Reporting to the Clients Marketing and Communications Director, the Marketing and Business Development Advisor is responsible for advising 3 practice / strategic growth areas within the firm on their marketing and business development plans and subsequent implementation.
- With the practice / strategic growth areas, create a marketing strategy and plan.
- Ensure marketing activities set out in plans generate opportunities to develop or strengthen relationships with potential and / or existing clients.
- Where possible, ensure activities are campaign based making good use of all appropriate marketing activities within the plan e.g.: events, social and print media, website, print, conferences etc.
- Ensure activities within plans are in line with the firm's external brand and co-ordinated with wider company activities.
- Work with the practices, and the wider clients team to implement activities in the plan.
- Ensure plans are budgeted well and that spend against budget is monitored.
- Ensure planned activities are achievable within set budgets and resourced effectively.
- Ensure activities are in-line with activities in other practice areas, taking into account their needs and priorities.
- Be a promoter of good data governance and upkeep within the practices you work with.
- Be aware of, and ensure that Information Governance guidelines with regards to client and contact data are followed.
- Ensure client feedback within the areas you advise is being carried out and followed up with actions.
- Input into the wider client feedback programme, suggesting improvements and innovations where needed.
- Input into the annual client feedback report to the Directors / Board.
- Support cross practice initiatives, working with the wider Clients team.
- Ensure activities that fall under your management are managed well and measured to ensure continuous improvements can be made.
- In line with the firm’s values of Open, Interesting, Profitable and Fun all members of the Clients team are expected to: deliver first class advice and support, embed the brand positioning of the firm, embed the values of the firm, create open channels of communication, promote continuous development and improvement, be objective, friendly and approachable.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills to include Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Creating marketing strategies, business planning and budgeting.
- Practical experience of developing integrated marketing campaigns, including traditional and digital channels, PR and internal communications.
- Marketing experience within a professional services environment.
- Working with and advising senior people.
- Working with a CRM system.
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations.
- Worked within teams and across various levels of accountability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Confident to challenge and share innovative ideas.
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritise independently.
- Genuinely excellent people skills; exemplary professionalism, enthusiasm, positive energy, openness and integrity.
- Self-Managing- Ability to handle multiple tasks with limited direction.
- Change orientated – Has a flexible and adaptable approach to problem solving.
- Judgement- is trusted to make sound decisions.
- Communication- An open and confident communicator can communicate at all levels (internal and external).
- Open – Is approachable and works collaboratively.
- Ability to effectively manage expectations to ensure plans are appropriate for resources.
- Advising on service adaptions following feedback from clients.
- Languages – German, French or Spanish.
- A recognised marketing qualification preferably CIM or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the Economic Consulting market.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Advisor, Sales Support, Business Development Executive, Lead Generation, Business Development, Account Management, Sales Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Communications, Data Analysis, etc.
27 days ago
only 14 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close