3 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a Luxury Lifestyle and Travel concierge operating globally and growing rapidly. This unique lifestyle brand is passionate about being the best and is looking for an equally passionate Marketing and Digital Communications Manager with 4+ years' experience, who can help define and drive a successful multi channel strategy that will position the company as a leading global brand.
If you have the relevant experience, with proven ownership of delivered projects demonstrating a successful track record including multichannel global campaigns for a lifestyle brand and are interested in working for one of the hottest brands in the industry, this could be the perfect career opportunity for you.
- Create a strategic digital plan and key activity/content to integrate within our existing CRM (Sugar) and Mautic
- Plan and execute creative content ideas for email and online
- Test and analyse content, looking for winning creative formulas to improve email open rates and engagement
- Ensure collection of the right data, creating the right segments and reporting on success in a clear and concise manner
- Plan and deliver digital marketing campaigns to support commercial & product partnerships
- Create board level reports out of multiple data sets and provide feedback
- Stay up to date with digital marketing technologies and trends
- Liaise and manage all outsourced work
- Entrepreneurial self-starter looking to grow with the business able to work independently
- A proven CRM skill set (Sugar preferable)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Digital Marketing, ideally in a Lifestyle and or Travel environment
- Website design and content provision
- Expertise in online and email marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills, highly motivated and experienced in defining marketing strategy
- Highly Organised with an exceptional eye and attention to detail
Why join this company?
- Competitive salary £35k - £40k per annum depending on experience
- Opportunity for you to grow the business and grow yourself
- Join an incredible team: our team are international, young at heart, and very motivated
- Very low hierarchy - you will be working with senior management frequently
- On-Site Gym
Role is office based at their Thames side offices in Wapping, East London. 5 Mins walk from Limehouse DLR & 15 mins walk from Wapping overground station.
Start date: ASAP
Please apply with your CV.
about 1 month ago
only 3 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 9 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close