A fast growing and leading technology manufacturer require an experienced Marketing and Event Coordinator. This newly created role requires someone to create, manage and execute all key events and exhibitions across the business for the UK whilst based in Uxbridge.
SALARY: £35,000- £45,000
BENEFITS: 25 Holiday, Pension, Bupa Medical and Dental cover, Life assurance, Income protection
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Ruislip, Slough, Hayes, Harrow, Gerrards Cross.
This role requires the Marketing and Events Coordinator to manage all company events including roadshows, seminars and large exhibitions from initial concept to full execution and completion.
Additionally you will be responsible for:-
* Working with the senior in-house designer and external agencies to design all exhibition stands and graphics
* Coordinate all accommodation for all internal employees
* Daily administration to ensure smooth running of all marketing tasks
* Liaising with overseas offices to ensure key international personnel are attending large events and have the suitable paperwork and accommodation
REQUIREMENT - Marketing and Events Coordinator
You will have strong and proven event management experience ideally having worked in the b2b market for a technology company.
* You will have successfully created and managed large scale events and exhibitions
* You will have strong coordination and project management skills
* Experience working within the technology sector (Hardware, consumer electronics, Audio Visual)
* You will be able to perform well under pressure and work to tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills are required both verbally and written
THE COMPANY - Marketing and Events Coordinator
A market leading technology manufacturer who have doubled in size year on year.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Marketing and Events Coordinator, reference ZC1712-11 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.