2 months ago
Would you like to be part of an established, innovative and growing Company?
They are seeking a creative, forward-thinker to join their company to be their front of house and manage their brands, Marketing and PR.
- Ensuring the day to day up keep of the marketing for the business
- Managing and monitoring social media channels ensuring appropriate content is published across all platforms
- Co-ordinate e-mail marketing activity including planning, content generation and sending of campaigns.
- Manage website content and enhancements to the websites including SEO activity to improve the user experience and to increase traffic to the site.
- Provide reports and analysis on all digital marketing activity.
- Create and write suitable digital marketing content including news stories, blogs and press releases
- Have a flair for social media and digital marketing
- Experience in eCommerce and email marketing - Mailchimp, dot mailer, Word Press
- Have worked in an office based environment
- Excellent communications skills, written & verbal
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn with the ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and achieve tight deadlines.
- Happy to work independently and as part of a team
- A strong understanding of the internet and social media platforms
- Experience with Adobe photoshop, illustator, InDesign
Salary & Perks:
- £18k to £22k , 20 days holiday, plus bank hols plus loyalty scheme.
- Modern Office environment, secure parking, gym and facilities onsite.
- Regular team building activities and specific training as identified provided.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
4 days ago
only 3 days until close