Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for managing and executing public relations campaigns, internal & eternal communications and social media for multiple sectors.
In this role you will coordinate key marketing communications activity including liaising with agencies and internal staff on design, exhibitions, events, campaigns and public relations, with particular focus on campaigns and PR.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Public Relations & Programme Executive:
- To plan, coordinate and maximise PR opportunities
- Act as the guardian of the company's online profile, updating and deploying content on the website and social media platforms
- Manage, plan and execute all B2B PR comms with an external PR agency (already onboard), and ensure that they are fully compliant and working to KPIs, adding value to the company
- Managing social media within brand guidelines and taking ownership on the content posted on social media platforms - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Manage content plan/strategy via social media and the corporate website
- Drive campaigns in-line with business objectives and measure ROI
- To act as a central point of contact for all marketing activities
- Deliver and report on PR and campaigns in line with the marketing communications plan
- To be responsible for production of specific support materials; including literature, Infographics and videos
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience; experience with PR is preferred
- Prior B2B/Corporate Social Media experience - either in-house or agency is desired
- Degree educated; preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, PR, Communications, or a related field.
- First-class communications skills, both written and verbal to deliver compelling content across various formats and to a range of stakeholders
- Great organisation skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Innovative and creative thinking, and the ability to initiate and manage projects
Our client is a worldwide organisation offering a wide range of solutions to customers. This particular division manufacture a variety of products for water treatment such as sustainable development, resource and by-product recovery. Their products have multitude of uses across a variety of industries, including Scientific, Food and Beverage, Scientific, Municipal Healthcare and Automotive.
The package for Marketing Public Relations & Program Executive:
Salary: £30,000-£35,000, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection, Dental Insurance, Pension
Location: The position of Marketing Public Relations & Programme Executive is based in High Wycombe.
BMS Perfomance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.