3 months ago
This well-established, leading Time and Attendance Company, based in Milton Keynes, is looking for a Part Time - Marketing and Sales Support Assistant to join their busy team.
- To maintain their website product information and news
- To process customer orders received through their websites, e-mail and on the phone
- To schedule, monitor and develop their social media profiles
- To produce e-newsletters and campaigns to trade customers
- To assist in the planning and delivery of events
- To assist in the production of content for their Blogs
- To assist in admin tasks within the department including mailshots
- From time to time the job holder will be expected to carry out other activities and tasks in order to assist in the efficient operation of the company.
Based on these deliverables, the successful candidate will be able to fulfil the following criteria;
- Be familiar with adding content to a website CMS system
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. Adobe InDesign would also be a benefit.
- Demonstrate excellent writing ability.
- Be a stickler for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with MailChimp e-mail marketing software
- Writing product copy, adding new products and updating web pages via a content management system
- Writing and posting regular blog posts across multiple websites
- Creating social media content/ campaigns and growing an engaged following across all social platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter)
- Identifying new digital marketing and social media trends
- Utilising online scheduling and editing tools to plan online & social content
- Taking product photography, editing images and uploading to websites
- Using Mailchimp to produce regular online newsletters
- Optimising and updating webpages for SEO optimisation
- Writing copy for offline marketing materials such as brochures, flyers and adverts
- Overseeing PPC advertising campaigns through Google Adwords to support lead generation
- Produce regular digital marketing reporting and web analytics using Google Analytics
- Monitoring competitors and being proactive with new routes to market
This is a permanent position working from their Milton Keynes office 5 afternoons a week 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 to £11.00 /hour
- Marketing Communications: 1 year (Preferred)
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close