4 months ago
Marketing Assistant - Plumbing and Heating Division
£Competitive Salary inc Benefits
37.5 hrs Mon - Fri
We have a fantastic opportunity to Join our Marketing Team in Crick, in the Plumbing and Heating Division.
To support in the delivery of the plumbing and heating divisions own brand marketing plans in order to deliver the best in class campaigns to achieve customer and commercial targets.
* Liaise closely with internal stakeholders to deliver marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, POS etc.) ensuring that own brand is best in class.
* Liaise with design agencies and suppliers to deliver projects on time and in compliance with brand guidelines.
* Support the Marketing Manager in the delivery of the brand marketing plans using efficient and effective briefing and tracking techniques across a number of marketing techniques ensuring all campaigns online and offline are best in class and value for money.
* Take a lead role in ensuring brand content is consistent and accurate across all the marketing channels.
* To ensure all project spend is correctly logged against appropriate budgets.
* Support the Customer Service team in resolving queries and offering advice as appropriate but also covering breaks and holidays as required.
It would be great if you had…
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity to join our Marketing team you will have a Marketing business related degree or equivalent, experience in multi- tasking on numerous projects and working to tight deadlines.
You will need to have a positive a proactive approach to work along with excellent communication skills and enjoy working within a team environment. You will also have a confident and assertive manner with a high level of customer focus.
If you’re ready for a challenge in an exciting new role then apply today. We’d love to tell you more and share our story with you.
What we can offer you?
Travis Perkins plc are the UK leader in the building materials and home improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses including Travis Perkins, Wickes, Keyline and City Plumbing Supplies. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide and have over 28,000 colleagues.
Our strong family values and 'cornerstones' lie at the heart of the success of our journey - from family business to forward thinking plc. If matching your ambition to our culture is an exciting prospect, there's never been a better time to join us. And if, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of perks on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in.