6 months ago
Job Number: 12561
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen working in the Dixons Travel marketing department, this newly created role supports the expansion of our reserve and collect proposition through our airport websites.
This individual will have the day to day relationship with the reserve and collect airport teams to ensure our proposition is executed to the highest standard, ensuring pricing, content, assets and promotions across category are fully landed in a timely manner. The role will involve a lot of cross functional working with internal and external stakeholders in an area of the business that is in growth and expanding internationally.
* Assist the marketing team in developing and implementing marketing plans for the airport stores and cruise ships.
* Assist in the execution of promotional programmes within the marketing plan.
* Support the Marketing Managers in developing marketing initiatives that reflect customer needs.
* Assist in briefing the Retail Marketing team to ensure timely delivery of all in store promotional material include POS and digital screen content.
* Assist with the briefing external teams upon Marketing plan activity (Categories, Operations team meetings and one to ones).
* With the senior marketing team, work with the airport owners to develop marketing plans and ensure that opportunities are maximised.
* Assisting with the development of brand strategy, supporting the senior marketing team
* Delivery of marketing promotions/programes within deadlines
You Will Need:
* Relevant degree in marketing
* Independence – level which the role can act with or without reference to guidance/procedures and/or supervision
* Ability to build and grow strong relationships
* Excellent time management skills and ability
* Experience of digital marketing channel platforms
* High attention to detail
* Experience of managing & analysing marketing campaigns
* Highly numerical & analytical
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.