3 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to work with the Marketing Manager due to the explosive growth of this business over the past 12 months.
They have ambitious plans and are financially very strong. The business itself is a very successful Joint Venture and Lending business, focused on multi-unit residential property projects across England and Wales. They currently have 1,100 units in development across the country and plan to keep growing this by identifying relevant deals and partners.
They work within a flexible, adaptable and fast moving business and one that is growing quickly and has strong financial foundations and considerable assets. Their group of businesses allows them to ride the peaks and troughs of economic cycles; they are divested across different asset classes.
But it's more than that. It's about making the business a great place to work and being a group of companies where every team member is fully engaged, highly motivated and committed to doing their very best day in day out and that they are recognised and rewarded as such.
- They have a unique culture
- They are financially very strong and have no outside shareholders
- They expect the team to go beyond the call of duty and they recognise this
- They value and empower the team
- They have a "people development process"
- They are a great place to work:
- Genuinely non-political
- A very friendly team
- A flat reporting structure
- Significant personal responsibility within a team culture
- Creating, preparing, proofing and checking print ready artwork.
- Supporting the marketing manager with graphic design requests for multi-channel campaigns across all forms of media online and offline, eg. advertising, brochures, exhibition-related materials, presentations and social media.
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company's materials.
- Tracking competitor designs and activity and keeping up to date of industry changes.
- Preparing marketing collateral, copy, branding, design and content for use on website, social and print media.
- Developing design briefs for projects.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to communicate at all levels and work to tight deadlines.
- Creative, organised and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of PR and press release / journalist relations a distinct advantage.
- Basic knowledge of website design and development (wordpress) an advantage.
- Aptitude for working independently and unsupervised but be a team player.
20 days ago
only 19 hours until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close