2 months ago
Marketing Assistant (Social Media)
Full Time 37.5
£Competitive inc Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity to Join our Marketing Team, as a Marketing Assistant (Social Media)
Based in Crick-Northamptonshire.
* Support and help to deliver the internal branch communications strategy for our brands, aligning with our cornerstones to develop timely, accurate, engaging and impactful communications for our colleagues and customers.
* Maintenance of the channel rhythms and routines (including to support the arrangements of the annual colleague conferences), ensuring communications between the P&H Brand Support Centre and our branches are effective and informative.
* Support the development and management of Social Media activity and content across our brands to reinforce and inform colleagues and customers of business activities
* Support community management across all our platforms both internal and external to ensure our customers and colleagues are responded to in a timely manner and that brand protection, reputation and customer service is aligned. Support with our PR profile in line with business activities.
* Build and manage day-to-day stakeholder relationships, working with the branch support centre internal teams and our branches across the division plus the Travis Perkins group to help drive best practice and leverage opportunities.
* Support the measurement and effectiveness of communication activities both internally and externally to gain feedback and report back to the business. Help to develop methods for feedback into to the branch support centre and support facilitation methods for acting on feedback and updating colleagues on outputs.
* Maintain and develop marketing frameworks and mechanisms that support the business.
* Support the Brand team with absences and work proactively to support colleagues within the wider Marketing team.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you should ideally have at least 12 months Social Media, Marketing experience .
You will possess...
* Excellent creative and copy writing skills.
* Well disciplined organisational skills.
* Strong project management skills with attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritise changing workload.
* Time Management.
* Excellent attention to detail.
If you’re ready for a challenge in an exciting new role then apply today. We’d love to tell you more and share our story with you.
What we can offer you?
Travis Perkins plc are the UK leader in the building materials and home improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses including Travis Perkins, Wickes, Keyline and City Plumbing Supplies. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide and have over 28,000 colleagues.
Our strong family values and 'cornerstones' lie at the heart of the success of our journey - from family business to forward thinking plc. If matching your ambition to our culture is an exciting prospect, there's never been a better time to join us. And if, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of perks on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in.