3 months ago
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Competitive Salary - dependent on experience
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing company striving to be the best in the industry? They are looking for a Marketing Assistant to be part of their success story. This varied role will deliver first class marketing support to the Marketing Manager with the coordination of all the marketing and event requirements for the UK.
This role will be based in their UK Head Office in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
Typical duties will include:
- Developing marketing and promotional information (including newsletters, editorials, advertising campaigns and customer testimonials)
- Planning and coordinating a variety of events across the UK
- Ensuring all UK marketing activities are effectively communicated to both internal and external customers
- Assisting with the implementation of lead generation campaigns and sales activities
- Ensuring all materials comply with corporate identity and brand guidelines
- Supporting with the delivery presentations and promotions when required
- Assisting with communications and public relations across a variety of marketing activities
- Coordinating the content for the monthly e-newsletter
- Planning the social media activity for the UK
- GCSEs Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well presented
- Strong proof reading and copywriting skills
- Highly organised and able to multi-task and manage competing priorities/projects
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative and provide pro-active support to others in the business
Ideally you will either have had experience in:
- Good knowledge of the Google suite or Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- At least 1 year's office experience ideally in a marketing environment
While experience in the above areas will be highly considered, it's important to note they will be secondary to the person with the right determination, attitude and overall suitability.
If you'd like to join a fun and progressive organisation with room to develop your career in a growing global organisation, then please apply with a copy of your CV.
Please note: They would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close