Want to work for one of the UK's most beloved and respected children's brands? We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our close knit team based in Bedfordshire as we continue to push boundaries in creating first-class marketing for our range of children's products that sell into some of the UK's most recognised retail brands.
SALARY: £20,000 to £25,000
· 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Free Parking
· Staff discount on our flagship products
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Luton, Flitwick, Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Hitchin
JOB SPECCIFICATION: Marketing Assistant
We are looking for our newest team member to join our brilliant company as a Marketing Assistant, supporting our marketing team with social media, copy writing, event support and implementing TV and digital campaigns.
Ultimately, we are looking for a real character who can wants to become an integral member of the team and be incredibly proud (as we are) of the company culture we have created.
The Marketing Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
· Support all areas of the marketing team from brand, strategy, events and general above the line marketing.
· Take charge of our social media presence across our various channels including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
· To write engaging and imaginative content for our product catalogues, brochures, online blogs, and all social media channels. We want to be known as company who interacts with our loyal customers.
· Conduct research on our competitors and present your findings to our senior management team.
· Help produce high quality marketing materials for both internal and external communications.
REQUIREMENTS: Marketing Assistant
To be successful in your application you will live within a commutable location to our Bedfordshire Head Office. We are particularly keen to receive applications from candidates who have an exposure to marketing within a B2C environment; however having the ability to multi-task and prioritise work loads is the fundamental requirement to succeed in this role.
As well as:
· Strong copy writing skills and a detailed knowledge of social media platforms.
· The enthusiasm and motivation to complete multiple tasks in an organised and calm manner whilst prioritising workload.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
Ideally you will have:
· Experience within a previous Marketing role.
· A good understanding of Adobe Photoshop would be an advantage.
· An understanding of retail, manufacturing or distribution.
We are the largest privately owned company within our sector, and have an enviable reputation for creating, manufacturing and distributing some of the UK's best flagship children products. Working with a range of high street retailers, we now sell in to well over 40 countries worldwide and have an ever growing range of children's products.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing / Social Media / Copy writing / Marketing Degree
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Sales Administrator and reference JKB15535 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.