3 months ago
This company is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant. Their clients come to them because of the depth and quality of the candidate pool, the motor industry-specific expertise and the broad reach across the Industry.
They are proud to represent some of the Motor Industries top talent and consider some of the industries most dynamic businesses as their long-term clients.
They firmly believe that if you enjoy what you do, it's fun, and they do enjoy their work. They take their job very seriously but not themselves - although, miss your turn at making the tea, and things can get a little tense.
To build and enhance their Talent Pool by implementing a digital marketing and database strategy, including; maintaining their website, e-marketing, social media and candidate database.
- Interrogating their existing database
- Content management of their website
- Generating new job adverts and content and writing social media posts
- Building their pool of automotive talent through social media marketing channels and Managing the accuracy and relevance of their candidate database.
- Management of their e-marketing schedule, creating and sending emails to their client and candidate databases.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of using social media
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Creative flair in the generation of fun and original online content.
- A good standard of computer literacy
- Highly organised, with an ability to plan and prioritise short and long-term tasks effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Wordpress editing experience.
- Experience of using website content management systems.
- Working knowledge of design packages such as Photoshop.
Salary & Benefits:
- The salary for the Digital Marketing Assistant will be £17,000 - £24,000.
- Free car parking
- Monthly health contribution for a gym membership or similar.
- Health and medical plan through Vitality
- Flexible working available, their office is open from 08:00 to 20:00
This is a permanent, full-time role, based at their York office on the outskirts of York with easy access via public transport or your own car.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close