3 months ago
Operating from a single central London base, our client is now one of the largest and fastest growing independent events companies anywhere in the world.
Our client brands (and events) serve a diverse range of industries and place a focus on the challenges and opportunities resulting from technological and strategic innovation.
They research the most difficult business questions to help their customers address their biggest problems and determine their strategy. Whether it’s studies on the progress of emerging technologies, data on fast-moving markets, or updates on regulatory change, they’re always up to speed.
Position: Central Marketing Operations Agent
Location: London (E1), nearest station is Aldgate East
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 45 hours per week
Salary: £20K - £23K per annum depending on experience
About the role:
You will work directly with our client portfolio of brands and provide crucial operational support to the Conference Organisers (COs) in the delivery of their events.
While a technical background is not required, it is desirable that the candidate is comfortable around IT systems and processes (e.g. Salesforce).
- Setting up new conferences on the systems.
- Building marketing campaigns based on the conference plans.
- Creating emails and landing pages.
- Providing reports on marketing engagements.
- Managing the relationship with the different departments.
- Quick learner and able to pick up relatively complex systems and processes quickly.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- High degree of organisation, attention to detail and administrative skills.
- ‘High energy’ and team player who is enthusiastic and able to work effectively with people across the business.
- A good degree of computer literacy.
- Undergraduate degree is preferred but not required.
- Any experience using Salesforce and basic understanding of HTML is an advantage (but not a requirement).
- Career development plans for further professional development within the company. Team members have been promoted into Sales, Marketing and other roles within the business.
- Great office location in Shoreditch.
- Friendly, relaxed and supportive office culture.
A wide range of company benefits including; gym membership discounts, fruit deliveries, company sports teams (football, netball etc.), season ticket loans, relocation loan of up to £1000 for successful candidates moving to London, multiple CSR days and various social events.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Communications Assistant, Marketing Officer, PR, Public Relations, Marketing Communications Officer, Events Assistant, Marketing Executive, Social Media, Venue Manager, Events Coordinator, etc
22 days ago
only 6 days until close