At Regent Seven Seas Cruises we believe travel is not a reason to compromise and with the world’s most luxurious fleet of five ships and some of the most intriguing itineraries across the globe, you will be joining the international Marketing department of the leading luxury cruise line in the world. A successful global company with record growth over the last decade (New York Stock Exchange listing: NCLH; part of the S&P 500), you will be a part of a talented and fun Marketing team with a generous compensation package.
As an employer, we offer the support and development our employees need to grow their skills and expertise, fostering a culture of collaboration and contribution.
What we are looking for is a colleague with passion and drive to continually learn, develop and contribute to our Marketing team
Our Marketing Team:
We are a talented and fun team of 16 marketeers. We deliver Marketing campaigns and programmes across a broad spectrum of disciplines, including digital, print, advertising, events and much more. As a team with responsibility for UK & Europe, Australia, Asia, Latin America and Brazil, we work and collaborate closely with regional Marketing teams in offices across continents on developing and delivering global campaigns, collateral and assets.
We all have responsibility for delivering key communications on time and to meet our commercial objectives. We work on projects and campaigns to drive new leads into our database and to increase lead conversion and guest retention.
Our team values are: passionate, creative, reliable, enthusiastic, innovative, reactive, supportive, open and honest. We are hardworking with a strong team ethic and we strive for continuous improvement.
The role of Marketing Assistant is a fantastic stepping stone for someone with some experience in Marketing and an appetite to get their hands on a variety of tasks.
Direct Mail is one of our key Marketing channels and this will be the focus of your role, so creative flair and a keen eye for detail are essential, especially for creative copywriting and proofreading.
· Support the Marketing team with projects and tasks across all disciplines including Print, Digital, Trade and Events
· Support major campaigns including launches, strategic projects and highly tactical switch-on campaigns
· Take ownership of some projects, with a focus on Print
o Write creative copy
o Write creative briefs for designers
o Proofread and check factual accuracy of Direct Mail pieces
o Regionalise content based on international market needs
o Liaise with international offices to sign off content and creative
o Work with print suppliers to obtain quotes and see projects through to proofing, printing and delivery to mailing house
o Manage costs and stay on top of all project admin
o Plan and implement data pulls for consumer mailings
o Monitor effectiveness of campaigns
o Manage own time and influence others to deliver projects on time and in full
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
· First experience working in Marketing, ideally with a Print and/or International focus
· Hardworking, dedicated and a team player
· Creative, with an eye for detail and excellent proofreading skills
· Confident, effective communication and influencing skills
· Ability to self-organise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Experience of using Salesforce is advantageous
Experience & Education:
· Experience of working in a similar (hands-on) Marketing role
· Degree in Marketing or equivalent
· CIM qualification advantageous
· An understanding of the travel, luxury and/or over 50s markets is helpful