6 months ago
Marketing Assistant (CRM) - Graduate/Entry Level
Job Number: 14062
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The purpose of this role is to support the development, creation and delivery of customer focused loyalty and sales driving communications, and also support the planning, management and reporting of all CRM activities to the customer base including supplier funded activities within GDPR rules.
* The CRM executive supports the customer communication plans by understanding the right mechanic, timing, style of communication appropriate for the right audience. Their role is to support the delivery of these plans in an efficient and effective way..
* Managing the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer emails and ensuring that everything is on brand and delivered within agreed timelines with tracking codes to facilitate reporting
* Tracking the weekly performance of campaign KPIs against the team targets and communicating results out to the CRM team and internal stakeholders.
* Own campaign targets, monitor and adapt plans to keep in-line with business objectives, insight and market changes/trends and results .
* Working with the design and content teams to develop new engaging content as required
* Working with the Data Team to effectively track and report against team KPIs and ensure the right customers are selected for each campaign through completion of accurate data briefs.
* Assist the CRM team by working cross functionally with trade marketing, commercial teams and suppliers to deliver supported events, promotions and range change strategies
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Customer focused
* Ability to manage multiple project in parallel
* Can do attitude and drive to deliver to deadlines at pace
* A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience of working with external agencies and suppliers
* Proficient in Excel and other MS packages
* Numerate ad analytical with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights to recommend continuous improvements
* Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure
* Creative appreciation and critiquing skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.