8 months ago
Information on the company
A creative and innovative company
Eaglemoss Collections: a partwork company with a passion for creative and innovative collectable products.
We invest generously in creating, researching and marketing all our projects in every single market where we publish, liaising with our licensors and partners all steps along the way to achieve the best end results.
We carry out detailed quantitative research with the general population, qualitative research with focus groups and we conduct regional marketing tests before launching a partwork nationally.
Marketing Assistant - 6 months Internship - £1100pcm
The Marketing Assistant reports to the Marketing Manager. This analytical role provides the opportunity of understanding all areas of the marketing mix within the company.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Help create reports across territories from sales figures to competitor launches. Provide insights on cross-territories reports created and prepare presentations for the team.
* Update of various different databases and being able to report concisely and accurately on recent developments salient to the current publishing programme.
* Help maintain and update trade and subscription sales reports across all markets.
* Provide analytical assessment of sales results.
* Adapt or develop new projects in coordination with editorial & marketing teams.
* To build relationships with account managers in distribution and subscription companies.
* Update of our corporate and promotional websites.
* Coordinate trade and PR promotional material.
* Help the marketing executives for ad-hoc requests to create promotional documents.
* Help resolving customer queries
It is essential that the candidate is very comfortable using excel to a high standard as a lot of the reporting and database work is driven by excel.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* An extremely efficient individual with excellent attention to detail
* Organised and can work well on their own or in a team
* Always ambitious and positive with very strong communication skills
* Eager to learn about digital marketing
* Excellent reporting skills - clear, concise and metric led
* Creative skills are a plus (photoshop, indesign, imovie etc…)
* Additional European language would be advantageous
We are well on the journey of rapid digital growth, and the successful candidate will be able to join a great team and learn excellent skills in a fast paced environment.
Apply for this role