2 months ago
This well-established, leading Time and Attendance Company, based in Milton Keynes, is looking for a Part Time - Marketing Assistant. The Marketing Assistant will work alongside the Digital Marketing Executive in an exciting, varied role that promises each day to be different.
- Demonstrate excellent writing ability.
- Be a stickler for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiar with Google SEO & PPC.
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign would be a benefit.
- A passion for marketing and eager to learn new skills.
- From time to time the job holder will be expected to carry out other activities and tasks in order to assist in the efficient operation of the company.
- Writing product copy, adding new products and updating web pages via a CMS.
- Plan and create newsletters and product updates via Mail Chimp.
- Writing copy for offline marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, product videos and adverts
- Writing and posting regular blog posts across multiple websites
- Creating social media content / campaigns and growing an engaged following across all social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In)
- Identifying new digital marketing and social media trends
- Utilising online scheduling and editing tools to plan online & social content
- Optimising and updating webpages for SEO optimisation
- Overseeing PPC advertising campaigns through Google Adwords to support lead generation
- Produce regular digital marketing reporting and web analytics using Google Analytics
- Monitoring competitors and being proactive with new routes to market
- Customer database creation and management
- Respond to online reviews such as Trustpilot
This is a permanent position working from their Milton Keynes office 5 afternoons a week 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 to £11.00 /hour
- 1 Year in a similar marketing role
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
only 27 days until close