3 months ago
Job Title: Marketing Associate Manager Operations Business Process Services
Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience + benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Join a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value—provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career.
Are you a digitally-minded marketer with a reputation for creating and executing results-oriented marketing programs? If you are driven to excel in a fast-paced environment where it is essential to keep up with the rapidly developing trends in technology and marketing, then Accenture Operations could be the perfect fit.
About Accenture Operations
Operating in a digital world means big challenges, but equally sizeable opportunities. Business operations must move to the heart of the enterprise as an engine of value and competitive differentiation in a dynamic digital world. In this context, what operational excellence looks like is changing dramatically. Today’s operations need to meet simultaneous challenges of ensuring business relevance and viability, while engaging next-generation customers.
Accenture Operations is helping clients reinvent their Business Process Services (BPS) applying technology such as artificial intelligence, analytics, automation and cloud to optimize performance and maximize business outcomes.
Accenture Operations BPS marketing activities target a wide range of audiences (clients, influencers, employees and recruits) and topics. Our campaign content covers everything from innovation, artificial intelligence, data and analytics, automation, and cloud to demonstrate how we are leading the way in real-time operations innovation. Working with a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for driving the marketing and communications strategy and program development to help accelerate growth and to increase penetration for Accenture’s business process services offerings.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an innovative and savvy marketing professional with big ideas and innovative thinking to join our Accenture Operations global marketing team. We continue to add new talent to our team and evolve our marketing strategy, so it’s an exciting time to join us and make your mark.
* You have a proven track record and demonstrated success in helping to shape and deliver aspects of key marketing campaigns under the direction of a senior marketing team member.
* You are business savvy and are known for your flexibility and agility to act fast and be responsive to changing business needs.
* You love the challenge of developing compelling, consistent, and accurate messaging that is integrated across all marketing and sales channels.
* You come up with new ideas for a highly competitive market space including driving issues-based content agenda.
* You have experience creating the right mix of marketing activities to support business goals – from broad image, internal communications through to supporting the RFP process.
* You have excellent communication skills both oral and written and a track record of being able to influence without authority across a broad range of executive stakeholders and marketing colleagues.
* You’re intellectually curious, have contagious enthusiasm alongside amazing project management skills.
* You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and manage the development, packaging and internal marketing of sales enablement materials and other client-ready content, working with offerings leads, as well as the sales enablement, competitive intelligence and research functions.
* You are excited by the opportunity to bring our offerings to life with compelling case studies that are effectively communicated across all relevant media and channels in both organizations.
* You champion operational excellence.
* You are assertive, articulate and agile in your work style.
* You’ve worked as part of a global, complex marketing team. You’ve worked with global marketing colleagues, so you are great at collaborating whatever the team’s location and are used to working independently at times.
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Interest in/ability to absorb and form/articulate sharp perspectives on a broad range of business issues