Our client are recruiting a Marketing Assurance Analyst to join their team in either central Glasgow or Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will have a background in compliance and regulatory positions within the energy or banking sector. You will have applicable knowledge of legal and regulatory obligations and be an excellent communicator able to work with colleagues at all levels in the business
The client are a National business with offices across the Central Belt of Scotland.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Assurance Analyst you will be responsible for assisting in delivering an effective assurance framework across all Commercial Business areas, helping the Business in understanding relevant obligations, routine & non Routine Assurance, Pulse checks, Auditing and guiding them on how to manage risks via an effective control environment. You will also carry out internal reviews and investigations. This will include internal auditing, establishing previously unknown issues across the Central Marketing area, and supporting and tracking action resolution
The successful Marketing Assurance Analyst candidate will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Excellent knowledge of applicable legal and regulatory obligations
- Ideally from the Oil and Gas or Banking sector
- Good understanding of commercial processes, procedures, operational drivers and KPIs.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and be confident and prepared to challenge conventional ways of working and thinking.
- Competent on Model Office and Document Library
- Hold basic understanding of Audit requirements and Risk process controls
- Excellent time management skills able to work on several tasks at any given time
- Able to commute daily to the office in either Glasgow or Edinburgh
- Looking for a FTC for 9 months
Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Assurance Analyst to join a national business on an initial FTC for 9 months. Salary 25k - £32k DOE