about 1 month ago
Marketing Automation Campaign Specialist
Enterprise, BT Centre - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
As our Marketing Automation Campaign Specialist, you'll own specific pieces of work within our wider digital automation marketing strategy. You'll partner with stakeholders to gather the data, business and technical requirements for automation marketing, as well as design, diagnose and solve technical issues in workflows. As part of the role, you'll also monitor the performance of campaigns and work with marketing segment managers to optimise performance, make recommendations for improvements and technical developments.
What you'll be doing
* Implementing and managing segmentation models enabling the delivery of increasingly targeted CRM campaigns
* Implementing complex content, subject line and segmentation testing within email campaigns
* Establishing best practices for exceptional deliverability across multiple IPs and resolve any delivery & deliverability issues for email & push
* Monitoring campaign activity to proactively identify problems, and measure performance
* Key point-of-contact for campaign activity, scheduling and managing SLAs, campaign briefs, journey flows and turnaround times with stakeholders
* Performing day-to-day email marketing activities, including: campaign scoping, mapping set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
* Contributing to our test and learn strategy to optimise comms effectiveness; feeding all insights gained into a continuous process of testing and refinement
* Applying best practice methods for control measurement and test and learn approaches in campaign management
* Using and enhancing the data coming into Adobe Campaign to personalise experience across the customer lifecycle
* Providing Adobe Campaign training to colleagues
* Leading the governance of the campaign design and build on the Adobe Campaign platform
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Significant experience working in campaigns with an excellent understanding of data and database marketing (from client or agency environment)
* Hands-on Adobe Campaign experience
* Experience of campaign design and implementation and managing complex lifecycle & data driven campaigns
* Good understanding of campaign reporting & analysis/interpretation
* Proven track record of iteratively delivering consistently high ROIs
* Demonstrable experience of CRM testing & optimisation
* Excellent understanding of relational data and database marketing
* Experience with marketing customer data models
Why choose us?
Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established BT as a strong, successful brand, with huge scale capable of achieving great things. From supporting emergency services, hospitals, banks and keeping economies around the world online, safe and secure, to delivering large scale technology infrastructure like the creation of BT Sport.
Today in this fast changing, always on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of our future.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.#GH-EL