9 months ago
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest international multimedia news provider reaching more than one billion people every day. Reuters provides trusted business, financial, national, and international news to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, the world's media organizations, and directly to consumers at Reuters.com.
Reuters News Agency is seeking a results-driven Marketing Automation Manager to drive the global email strategy. With a focus on demand generation and personalisation, the Marketing Automation Manager will develop high-impact campaigns and personalised email programs in Eloqua to drive content consumption on the Reuters Connect platform and generate sales leads.
The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for the following:
* Drive the global email strategy for lead generation, personalised content and product marketing.
* Build and automate a high volume of email programs across the marketing funnel – demand generation, lead nurture, personalised content, product marketing, newsletters and customer notifications.
* Manage all aspects of the marketing automation platform, including building dynamic emails, email programing, testing and optimization, data segmentation, lead scoring, database management and reporting and analysis.
* Create and manage multiple data segments to execute targeted and personalised email programs across the marketing funnel.
* Develop and implement comprehensive A/B test plans to optimise email and landing page performance.
* Ensure that the marketing database and all email programs comply with data protection regulations globally.
* Champion best practices and data governance for the marketing automation platform.
* Conduct comprehensive reporting and analysis of email and data performance.
* Develop campaign, content and workflow recommendations for the marketing team.
* Significant experience of marketing automation and database management.
* Advanced knowledge of marketing automation platforms (preferably Eloqua).
* Excellent knowledge of HTML, complex data segmentation, email programming and reporting.
* Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
* Superior written, oral, project management and quantitative skills.
* Comfortable with working in a complex and high-pressured environment with multiple priorities.
* Data-driven approach to marketing; the ability to think beyond today’s trends to effectively market our suite of products to a new customer base.
* A degree/higher degree in a quantitative field like computer science, mathematics or statistics.
* Certification in one or more marketing automation platforms (e.g. - Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot) and Salesforce.
* Experience working in Media, eCommerce or Technology sectors.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.