This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global professional services firm. Based in the heart of Manchester City Centre you'll have the chance of working in an awarding team environment with first class career development opportunities.
The successful applicant will support the Business Development and Marketing team with the day to day execution of BD & Marketing plans.
• Campaign Execution
• Coordination of national seminars and events
• Coordination of website content
• Manage CRM system
• Assist with completion of Bid & tenders
What We're Looking For:
• To apply for the role you should be degree educated in a marketing or business discipline and have corporate experience in a marketing or events position.
• Educated to degree level
• Proven track record of a similar role within a corporate environment
• Ability to build relationships at all levels
• Experience of event management
• Strong attention to detail
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Jonathan onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age