9 months ago
Marketing Campaign Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an Marketing Campaign Analyst to join our team!
Your main role will involve responsibility for the manufacture of products to help customers plan, save for and enjoy a financially secure Retirement.
You will join the Customer Engagement team which ensures the Savings & Retirement business is obsessed about delighting and retaining customers. We have responsibility for several key strategic projects including the Retention Programme, Digitise Vesting and the implementation of the Aviva Pension Dashboard.
You will deliver ongoing customer engagement activity, through the usage of SQL Server and the new Adobe Marketing suite. Helping to delivering campaign selections to targeted customer segments within the programme.
Other responsibilities include:
* You will work with the Data Infrastructure & Marketing teams to identify and deliver effective customer engagement campaigns that deliver business/customer objectives and demonstrate the full multi-channel Adobe capability.
* Be open to training in new system technology, which would include the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
* Have the ability to build & implement campaigns ensuring continual test and learn to achieve performance improvement
* Initiate & support campaign ideas, defining the data targeting requirements.
* Design, build & deliver campaigns through SQL Server and the Adobe suite.
* Your selections will implement Aviva’s risk appetite and you will identify new opportunities to retain our customers.
* You can see opportunities to improve selection processing in terms of robustness, accuracy and efficiency.
What are we looking for?
* Excellent time management to ensure agreed delivery schedules are met.
* You need good problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Deep understanding and practical application of business metrics and financials.
* Advanced excel skills.
* Experience of development and delivery of clear campaign MI, reporting and recommendations an advantage.
* It would be advantageous if you have previous selections experience, but not essential.
* You will be trained on the Adobe software as part of your introduction to the team. This is an opportunity to apply your data experience and see an immediate commercial impact; customers will be retained because of your delivery.
* Retention activity is focused on pensions, investments and endowments customers. Any experience you have in these areas will be fully utilised.
* Selections experience
* Strong data mining experience.
What's are we offering?
* Remuneration package of up to £35,000 depending on skills and experience.
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family.
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Aviva provides around 31 million customers worldwide with insurance, savings and investment products. We are the UK’s largest insurer and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance. We combine strong life insurance, general insurance and asset management businesses under one powerful brand. We are committed to serving our customers well in order to build a stronger, sustainable business, which makes a positive contribution to society, and for which our people are proud to work.
Equal opportunity statement
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact us directly
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that please provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
For more information please contact the resourcing team - Shanice Morgan onor firstname.lastname@example.org
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Assistant Product Manager | Dorking, More...