3 months ago
This role is a 1-year fixed-term contract.
The Marketing team for Operations Talent Acquisition is seeking a marketing manager who will join a global team of employer brand marketers responsible for attracting and engaging top talents around the world.
This person will primarily develop and implement marketing campaigns to acquire candidates across online and offline channels. This person is also responsible for driving recruiter and hiring leader engagement for the employer brand, providing brand tools to streamline brand visibility.
The Marketing Manager role requires a passion for digital media and an intense curiosity about how jobseekers look for their next career. This role requires copy writing skills to craft high quality marketing copy and an aptitude to analyze and present project performance. As you will work with a large team of internal and external stakeholders, this person must demonstrate the aptitude of having backbone and a strong sense of ownership.
· Develop and monitor global marketing campaigns to fuel the candidates funnel, utilizing online paid channels (Social, Display), owned channels (Emails campaign, Amazon.jobs and Social Media) and offline channels.
· Support the brand tools creation aligned to the Employer Value Proposition and the Employer Brand
· Coordinate multiples internal stakeholders like Finance, PR, HR and Recruiting as well as external stakeholders like creative agencies and media partners
· Optimize the creatives test leveraging both AB and multi-armed bandit test methods
· Think Big and propose new marketing strategies based on candidates insights, needs and pain points
· Bachelor or Master's degree required in Marketing or HR related field
· Experience in Campaign Management/Demand Generation, Content Marketing, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing
· Excellent communication skills in English with outstanding verbal and written communication abilities
· Organized, analytical, detailed oriented, and data driven
· Ability to multi-tasks, remain flexible and adaptable
· Outstanding influencing, matrix management and partner management skills necessary to build strong relationships
· A good understanding of recruitment process & strong interest of the candidate experience
· Expert knowledge in the common Microsoft Office programs as well as knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs and Adobe Analytics.
· Experienced with tools such as Facebook business, LinkedIn marketing solutions, Google search
· Experienced in project management
· Willingness to travel (Mainly EU and NA)