3 months ago
Marketing Campaign Manager
Enterprise, BT Centre - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
You will implement specific campaigns for BT SME in line with commercial and marketing objectives. You will coordinate across a wider team to ensure all campaign activity is aligned. This includes use of the following: above the line, digital, paid media, effectively work with marketing colleagues to define and deliver best practise marketing.
What you'll be doing
Working across the team to execute marketing plans within own area to meet financial targets and measures, identifying areas for growth across channels to market.
* Owning and delivers communications and/or content for campaign programmes within their area, collaborating with other teams and using segmentation and insight to contribute to achievement of financial results.
* Gathering and acting on consumer and customer insights, and develops and assists with the execution of bespoke and innovative customer offers.
* Monitoring day to day projects and activities with suppliers, agencies and internal teams to ensure successful execution of major marketing programmes.
* May be managing a project team to implement the Marketing plan for the area, including allocating responsibilities and implementing business improvements.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Experience in TTL campaign delivery
* Previous experience working in a marketing role – preferably working in B2B marketing
* Proven ability to lead, engage and develop a team
* Experience of managing and influencing multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Experience of working in a commercial, fast moving environment
* Experience of working in the telecommunications industry
Why choose us?
Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established BT as a strong, successful brand, with huge scale capable of achieving great things. From supporting emergency services, hospitals, banks and keeping economies around the world online, safe and secure, to delivering large scale technology infrastructure like the creation of BT Sport.
Today in this fast changing, always on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of our future.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.