At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As the marketing campaign manager, you’ll partner closely with AND’s Head of Marketing to translate strategy into action and measurable impact. You’ll play a leading role within the wider marketing team as a role model and coach, using your experience to build scalable, solid foundations for efficient marketing practice.
As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Ideate, plan and deliver timely, outcome-led B2B integrated marketing campaigns.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns across channels.
- Deliver regular reports on campaign results, including web analysis and KPIs, to inform new campaigns and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with the wider marketing team to optimise processes, evaluate and implement new tools to drive efficiencies and optimise channels.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and sales assets, providing formal sign off if necessary.
To do that, it’s essential that:
- You have 5-7+ years of hands-on experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment - preferably in a software engineering, tech consultancy or an agency.
- You can demonstrate delivery of integrated, outcome-focused campaigns across channels and across long, complex customer journey in B2B environments.
- You’re a highly organised project manager, able to balance different priorities to ensure the delivery of marketing activities on time and on budget.
- You understand a wide range of tools, from automation to predictable analytics, and you are an expert in fundamental tactics - from SEO to paid advertising, email marketing and everything in between.
- You have experience of coaching and developing others.
- You’re a sharp thinker and excellent communicator, able to identify opportunities and seize the day to make them happen under your own steam.
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
AND’s marketing team exists to deliver a consistent brand experience that helps generate increased demand for our services and attract the right talent to our doors. We’re a new team, with a big mission and a blank slate to work from - if you’re looking to make an impact, you couldn’t pick a better time to join us.