3 months ago
Who we are:
Our Global Vision is to be the leading brand for all fashion-conscious Women & Men. To be pace-setting, distinctive & confident we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion, with authority
As a Marketing Co-Ordinator within the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brand Activation team you will help to deliver the annual marketing plan, by coordinating and implementing the below and provide continued support to the respective Marketing Project Manager.
Day to Day:
* Working closely with & supporting the Marketing Project Manager and Senior Marketing team in the conception, development and implementation of the annual marketing plan and allocated projects for the current year.
* Developing strong relationships and maintain continuous dialogue with many cross functional teams including but not limited to PR, Digital, Creative, Retail, Personal Shopping and Buyers to ensure they are able to maximise the potential of all marketing activity and vice versa.
* Demonstrating an understanding and keen interest in performance marketing
* To remain within, and maintain accurate budgets for all activities, utilising the internal PO system to ensure prompt and accurate budget requests
* Agreeing success measures and provide clear evaluation reports on all projects managed
* Ensuring internal communications of all marketing activity are actioned effectively
* Developing and manage relationships with store managers and key store staff in order to implement successful events on a localised scale
* Assisting in providing event analysis (sales figures & customer feedback) following principal events and store openings
* Continually be immersed in the industry and identify and report on competitor activity nationally
* Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge
* The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change
* A proven experience in fashion / retail / agency / youth culture environment
* Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task
* Experience in liaison with & management of agencies a plus
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal & ability to manage upwards
* Be able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas
The exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.