5 months ago
As the mobile industry’s most exciting brand, we’re here to challenge and change the way the industry works by putting customers first. We’re able to do this thanks to our amazing people, who share our passion for making things right.
The Marketing Comms Lead reports into the Head of Communications, as part of a team of 9, to deliver pioneering marketing communications for single or multiple brands in single or multiple channels. The role works with internal stakeholders and external partners such as creative and media agencies and partner brands to execute the strategic marketing communications plan and to deliver overall brand and campaign specific KPIs.
The role is responsible for the management of the end to end creative process, budgets and through the line execution.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Works with internal stakeholders and external partners to execute strategic marketing communications
* Responsible for the management of the end to end creative process
* Management of large multimedia and production budgets
* Responsible for campaign planning including measures of success
* Responsible for reviewing and approving through the line execution
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Project Management
* Budgeting & Costing
* Customer and Market Analysis
* Verbal Communication
* Brand Management and Development
* Marketing or related degree