With over 140 years’ experience ROCOL’s range of innovative greases, metalworking fluids, lubricants, cleaners and oils are designed for today's challenging operating conditions. Rocol Lubricants, part of ITW Inc, has its head office in Leeds U.K. and operates in several countries worldwide, offering Lubrication solutions to nearly every facet of industry with over 100 distributors stocking and supplying the product range worldwide.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our marketing team based in Leeds, UK.
In this role you will be responsible for the provision of administrative support to assist with the day to day operation of the Marketing function. Under the guidance of the Marketing Communications Manager you will also be involved in a range of tasks including; updates of the business digital and social media platforms, internal communications and event organisation. This role is a key part of our small marketing team and the successful candidate will be required to take ownership of scheduling and complete tasks in a timely manner, to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
Key responsibilities include:
· Marketing collateral and sales support:
Updating all sales collateral – brochure updates, flyer creation and other marketing content
Managing stock of all marketing and product literature, promotional gifts, etc.
· Digital and social media:
Website and social media updates – posting and managing content
· Internal Comms:
Production of newsletter style communication to all departments
Internal refresh of displays – academy, meeting rooms, etc.
· Event organisation:
Setting up and attending events with distributor partners
General administration/office support to marketing department, including; updating sales presentations, invoice coding, processing customer and supplier queries, etc.
Mostly office based:
• Travel is required to attend events but will be infrequent.
The Successful Applicant
As Marketing Communications Assistant, you will:
· Have an ability to use Microsoft office, Adobe software and web-based tools e.g. Google Docs proficiently. More specifically; Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel and Adobe Acrobat Reader to a higher level
· Have a systematic and organised approach to work
· Be keen and quick to learn
· Be a confident communicator at all levels of a business
· Be pro-active and have a ‘can do’ attitude
· Be able to work within a team but also individually when necessary
And have experience of:
· Experience of working in a marketing function and an industrial B2B environment would be an advantage but not essential.
· Managing social media accounts
· Working in an administrative function
You must be based in commutable distance to the office in West Yorkshire and hold a full UK driver’s license.
· Competitive salary
· Company & Personal Performance related bonus
· Free parking
· Excellent contributory pension scheme
· On-site gym
· 25 days holiday per annum
· Option to buy / sell 5 days additional holiday
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.