Supporting the Marketing Communications Manager for Europe you will provide excellent communications marketing content and PR support. You will also work closely with the digital marketing team and help to produce marketing campaigns across Europe.
BENEFITS: Pension, 25 days holiday, bonus 5-10%,
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Harrow, Watford, Slough, Uxbridge, Wembley
JOB SPECIFICATION: Working with both the Marketing Communications Manager and Digital Marketing Team you will create and execute key marketing communications collateral focusing predominately on PR and content.
Additionally you will be responsible for the following:-
* Coordinating quarterly campaigns and product launches
* Support the management of global and European PR
* Create marketing collateral such as brochures, product sheets, web content, PR
* Develop and implement channel marketing campaigns aimed at the B2C market
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for a candidate who is highly self-motivated, creative and has a natural affinity for marketing communications.
You will also have the following skills and experiences:-
* Educated to degree level or similar in Marketing/ Marketing Communications
* Proven Marketing Communications/ Campaign creation experience
* Experience managing company PR and PR agencies
* B2C market experience and knowledge preferred
THE COMPANY: Manufacturer of networking devices and technology hardware.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Marketing Communications Executive reference ZC1711-26 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.