- Growing premium provider of accessible environments throughout the UK
- Drive all marketing campaigns through email, social media, SEO and advertising
- Create collateral and project manage in conjunction with design agency
- Plan and manage exhibition programs and maximise the benefits from membership of professional bodies
The Role: The Marketing Communications Executive will have responsibility for the tactical implementation of the annual marketing communications plan. With a focus on both B2B and residential target sectors, the role will involve generating on-brand targeted communications to generate brand awareness and drive an increase in sales enquiries via on and offline marketing methods.
The Marketing Communications Executive is a growth role that will report to the Head of Marketing. Responsible for B2B and B2C lead generation, on a day-to-day basis the successful candidate will execute email marketing, social media, SEO and be responsible for tracking and measuring campaign performance.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Communications Executive include:
- Digital Marketing including the implementation and monitoring of SEO and PPC activity.
- Creation of blogs and news content for the website, ensuring that all content is compelling, accurate and in-line with the SEO strategy.
- Creation of social media calendar of activity, generate engaging content and monitoring of activity against set benchmarks.
- Managing the delivery of the exhibition programme, including the organisation, delivery, attendance and all associated promotion and collateral support.
- Management, implementation and monitoring of planned PR activity in conjunction with partner PR agency; ensuring that all activity is on-brand, approved and maximised cross-channel.
- Collateral creation for all sales support/ branding/ event requirements, including briefing and managing all projects through partnered design agency.
- Managing CRM programme including the delivery of all newsletters to target sectors and other relationship marketing activities as appropriate.
- Maximising membership of associated bodies through the implementation and management of member benefits, ensuring a return on investment.
- Write and manage all award entries including lobbying for accessible categories.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2 years+ marketing experience
- Agency management experience
- Digital marketing experience - including management of PPC and SEO practices and campaigns
- Awareness of brand management, UX and customer journey
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask with excellent time and priority management skills
The Company: This Company are an award-winning, growing UK provider of accessible environments that sell to a variety of customers including private hospitals, architects, building contractors, care homes, hotels and retirement developers as well as end user clients in their own homes.
With a dynamic company culture and a supportive management team, this is a great company for someone who is looking to move forward with their career and be a part of something incredible.
The Package for Marketing Communications Executive:
- Salary: £30,000
- Pension, 25 days holiday + stats
Location: The position of Marketing Communication Executive is based in Twickenham
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham or London offices, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.